An energetic and long-lasting sexual act is needed to satisfy your partner. If you are ejaculating very early and not able to delay your ejaculation, you are one of the persons suffering from premature ejaculation. Around 30 percent of men experience premature ejaculation at some point in their life, which can cause embarrassment and distress among them. According to Andrew C. Kramer, MD, a urologist and associate professor of surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, “Premature ejaculation is more common than most people think…It can cause distress and emotional and psychological issues as well as self-esteem problems.”
Premature ejaculation can be treated easily through many ways. So there is nothing to worry about. For instance, according to SizeGenix reviews published on Leading Male Enhancement, male enhancer product can help in treating premature ejaculation and making you last longer in the bed.
Ways to Overcome Premature Ejaculation
- Try to Change Positions: Changing your intercourse positions can help you control premature ejaculation as there are some positions that put a smaller amount of pressure on your penis sensitive parts. You can avoid active positions such as missionary position during intercourse, and try other positions like lying under your female partner.
- Lower Anxiety: Performance anxiety is sometimes the major cause among men for premature ejaculation. The pressure to perform and last long becomes a main contributor to this problem. Just try to relax by focussing on foreplay and stop worrying about orgasm timings.
- Strengthen the Pubococcygeus (PC) Muscle: If you want more control over your ejaculation, just strengthen your pubococcygeus Try to locate your PC muscle by stopping urine flow while you are peeing. The muscle that you used to stop your urine flow is your PC muscle. Flex this muscle with around 5 to 10 squeezes, in a set of 3 times per day.
- Use Condoms: Using condoms during intercourse lower stimulation level for men and increase the ejaculation time. You can use extra thin condoms or condoms coated with a minor numbing gel to last long in bed.
- Masturbate before Sex: If you are planning to have sex in the evening, try to masturbate around two hours before sex. Masturbating before sex will help you delay ejaculation during intercourse.
- Medical Treatment: If you are ejaculating within two minutes of intercourse and none of the above mentioned ways have worked in your favour, you should consult a sex therapist, urologist or psychologist. The medical professional may prescribe you some therapy or penis enlargement pills depending on your medical condition and history.
Premature ejaculation can be treated by finding the exact cause of the problem and working on it. However, prescription medication tends to lead to adverse side-effects. Therefore, all natural male enhancer products and penis enlargement pills, like SizeGenix, are recommended, since they offer proven results, and being made of 100% natural ingredients, do not have any negative side-effects.